|I would like to share with you what you can do to help protect your children from possible damage from vaccination. I know this is a “hot topic” that worries many mothers. The federal Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends more than 20 vaccinations for children by the age of 2, including the flu vaccine by age 6 months. That is a hefty amount of stress to a newly developing nervous system and immature immune system! To complicate matters, the newer vaccines (whooping cough, chicken pox, flu) don’t always give full protection. On the other hand, there is a risk (although small in the USA) of life-threatening illness. Whether you choose to vaccinate or not, it is always sensible to educate yourself so you can make an informed decision. If you choose to immunize, there are measures you can take to reduce the possibility of a negative reaction.
I was a normal young mother trying to do what was best for my children, so when the doctor told me to immunize my first baby, I promptly complied.My first little newborn had a horrible reaction including the piercing non-stop crying that indicates negative reaction to vaccination, plus a fever of 105 degrees. Frightening! The doctor said maybe we should give him half doses instead, due to his severe reaction—which meant two bad experiences with a sick baby for the price of one. Trusting, I continued right along with the immunization schedule worrying through each violent reaction and aftermath of illness. I began to drag my feet, delaying the vaccines until my subsequent babies were 9 months old or more for the first shot, hoping that my breast milk would give them the immunity they needed.
When my 4th baby was about two years old, I took her in to get her shots and as we sat in the exam room waiting, I got a clear feeling/message to my mind: “Leave immediately! Your child is in danger!” I sat there uneasily. The feeling got so strong that I finally bolted, left the exam room, and took her home. That was the last time: my last 3 children never got a shot.
I didn’t have facts, just a feeling, but the facts were not very hard to find. There was a lot of information, lots of reasons to avoid immunizations, particularly if you have had one baby who had a reaction to them. Negative reactions can run in families. Once I made a decision not to vaccinate, though, it seemed that every headline of a case of whooping cough or chicken pox freaked me out. I studied a lot. I learned that the wordimmunization is really incorrect. The shots do not provide lifetime immunity. The correct term is vaccination, which is the practice of introducing a killed or weakened pathogen in order to eventually develop immunity. I learned how dangerous vaccinations can be, and how many of the diseases have spent their natural disease cycle and it is truly unnecessary to immunize for them, but they are routinely given anyway. Case in point, the last incident of smallpox in the United States was in 1949—the disease reached a natural end 64 years ago! The more I studied, the more confident I felt with my decision. But comments from doctors, or other mothers would send me back into studying, fearful that I was harming my children. I discovered a great resource in the National Vaccine Information Center whose stand is that every parent should be free to choose, informed of the risks and have their questions answered. I also spent some time reading the tragic stories of beautiful babies injured by vaccines which helped me keep my resolve. The oath doctors take is to “do no harm”. I wanted to make sure I did no harm to my babies.
I took my kids to a homeschool activity years ago while I was investigating homeschooling. At our picnic table, a 11-year-old girl screeched and caused disruption. Her mother turned and frankly explained to the rest of us that she had been a perfect child until she got her last DPT immunization. She had suffered irreversible damage to her nervous system as a consequence of the injection. This was the first child I had met that had sustained harm although I’d read many accounts. It disturbed me greatly to think my decision could change the course of my child’s life, and cemented my decision not to vaccinate my children. Eventually, I met more children who shared the symptoms of neurological damage due to vaccines, with consequences from slight to very profound. The impact on their families was life-shattering.
Having to Immunize
My children had the normal childhood illnesses, sniffles and coughs, but they fared well without immunizations. My daughter Emily never saw a doctor until she was 16 years old! She was born at home, was a healthy child and didn’t need to see a doctor until she was a teenager. The antibiotics the doctor prescribed worked by the time she’d had the first two doses, bringing her from the sick bed with pneumonia back to energetic Emily overnight, amazing us all. The doctor explained that if a child has never had antibiotics, they work like magic …and they really did!
When my daughter married, tests indicated that she had developed immunity to Rubella without having been vaccinated. Naturally acquired immunity works best and lasts the longest, and I was relieved to know that nature was doing its work!
When my sons wanted to go on missions, we were faced again with the immunization dilemma, only it wasn’t a choice for mom to make anymore. They had to get the shots if they wanted to go to foreign countries. So my search increased, only this time I was looking for ways to lessen the damagecaused by immunizations. I read and read and read. I talked to doctors and scientists. I discovered an amazing and highly respected brain scientist and doctor named Russell Blaylock. Dr. Blaylock has created a plan to help protect against harm caused to the body by vaccines. We followed his protocol diligently, getting just one shot at a time (rather than the combination shots) and had wonderful results! My friend’s son actually collapsed in the waiting room after receiving a vaccine. That scares me! While my sons’ friends were hot with fever and headache, their arms swollen and throbbing—my son never had any immunization reaction. What a blessing! So I know Dr. Blaylock’s protocol works!
Protocol for Protection
You can hear Dr. Blaylock discuss immunizations in general, and the flu vaccine in particular, in this YouTube video. I love to listen to him! He is so intelligent and so frank. The most pertinent information for preventing damage from immunizations begins at minute 3 of the video.
Dr. Blaylock also wrote an article entitled, “What To Do If Force Vaccinated” in which he outlines a preventative plan to reduce the damage caused by vaccines. This was written at the time that the government was considering mandatory flu vaccinations. I am condensing the information for you below. I referred to this often over the weeks of having my teenage son vaccinated:
1. Cold pack. Most Important!
Place it on the site of the injection immediately to block the immune reaction. Keep the cold pack on for the rest of the day. If you have immune reactions the following day, take cold showers and continue with the cold packs.
Note: I actually hauled a little cooler with a moldable blue ice pack and an ace bandage in it to the immunization appointments. Immediately upon receiving the vaccine, I put the cold pack on my son’s arm and wrapped it in place with an ace bandage. A snug-sleeved shirt went over that and it stayed in place all day long, switching out cold packs as they warmed up.
2. Take fish oil
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) found in omega 3 fatty acids in fish oil supplements is a potent immune suppressant. If you take high dose EPA you will be more susceptible to infections, because it is a powerful immune suppressant. Work this to your advantage when immunizing. Studies show that EPA oil taken one hour before injecting is able to completely block brain inflammation, which is the result of a cytokine storm (spoken of in the YouTube video as the cause of immunization damage).
3. Take flavonoids an hour before the vaccination to slow the immune reaction. Flavonoids are found in curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid, particularly in a mixture. The curcumin and quercetin in particular block a long-term immune reaction. Although these are found in foods, you can easily find a concentrated source at your health food store: Tumeric (curcumin), Quercetin can easily be found in pill form. Ferulic acid can be found in liquid drop form, or in a pill. Ellagic acid is high in blackberries and other berries. You can purchase Ferulic acid and Ellagic acid in pill in Source Naturals brand.
4. Vitamin E will help dampen the immune reactions and reduces several of the inflammatory cytokines. Choose the natural form that is high in gamma-E.
5. Vitamin C at a dose of 1000 mg, taken four times a day between meals is a very potent anti-inflammatory! Take it in a buffered form, not as ascorbic acid.
6. Use Astaxanthin, an anti-inflammatory supplement. According to Dr Blaylock, fatal reactions to vaccines in aboriginal and African children occurred in those who were deficient in carotinoids, like astaxanthin. It is a good protection against the toxic effects of the vaccine.
7. Zinc is very protective against vaccine toxicity. (Do not use zinc mixed with copper however, as copper is a major trigger of free-radical generation according to Dr Blaylock).
8. Avoid all immune-stimulating supplements (herbal mushrooms such as Astragalus) and other immune enhancing herbs (Echinacea, etc.). You want to cool down the immune reaction that has gone into overdrive by the vaccine.
9. Take a multivitamin-mineral daily (no iron) to ensure your body has plenty of B vitamins and selenium. Selenium, said Dr Blaylock, is very important for fighting viral infections and reduces the inflammatory response to vaccines.
10. Magnesium citrate/malate (500 mg of elemental magnesium , two capsules, three times a day) is valuable.
11. Vitamin D3 is a neural hormone, not really a vitamin (says Dr Blaylock) and helps if you are over-reacting immunologically by cooling down the reaction. Similarly, if you are under-reacting, it helps to boost your immune response. In addition it also protects against microorganism invasion.Black people and those in colder climates are particularly deficient, so they will almost certainly require supplementation. All children should get 5,000 units a day for two weeks after the vaccine and then 2,000 a units a day thereafter. Adult dosage is 20,000 units a day after the vaccine for two weeks, then 10,000 units a day thereafter. Add 500-1000 mg of calcium a day (adults) or 250 mg a day (children under the age of 12 years) as vitamin D works more efficiently in the presence of calcium.
12. Avoid all mercury-containing seafood or any other sources of mercury (dental fillings), as the heavy metal increases susceptibility to viral infections.
13. Avoid the oils that significantly suppress immunity and increase inflammation (corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils).
14. Drink very concentrated white tea at least four times a day to prevent abnormal immune reactions.
15. Put parsley and celery in a blender and drink 8 ounces of this mixture twice a day. Dr Blaylock says the parsley is very high in a flavonoid called apigenin and that celery is high in luteolin. Both are very potent in inhibiting autoimmune diseases, particularly the apigenin.
Although we didn’t do every one of these measures, we did do most of them (especially the ones up high on the list) and was surprised that my son hadno reaction to the shots at all. Nothing visible. I was very relieved and pleased! It was worth the effort!
If you are still hungry for more info on what you can do to help prevent damage from vaccines, here’s more advice from other doctors:
*Immediately after the injection is administered, apply Redmond Clay to draw out toxins. Add a little water or saliva to make a paste and place directly on the site. Replace every few hours for up to a week.
*Diatomaceous Earth or Bentonite can be mixed in water (1 tablespoon diatomaceous earth to about 1/4 cup water or juice) or oatmeal, etc. and taken 1 to 3 times a day to bind toxins and clear them from the body. You can buy food grade diatomaceous earth at the health food store inexpensively.
*There are homeopathic formulas created to prevent immunization damage.
I am so thankful to find something I can do to try to minimize possible damage from vaccination! I am eager to hear of any other remedies you’ve tried and had success with. Please share your comment here.